Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 67

Thread: Battlestar Galactica

  1. #21
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Battlestar Galactica

    Well, I thought Roslin re-assumed the presidency. Showed her in one of the last few scenes of people leaving New Caprica boarding Colonial One, sitting down behind her desk then said, "I'm ready to go now." Also, did you see the trailer for next week's episode? Seemed like there were some unexplained disappearances going on in the fleet. They were saying that there had been 16 disappearances so far. It showed some people dragging this guy to what looked like a launch bay with a hood over his head, making him kneel down, then telling him (paraphrasing) "You have been charged with crimes against humanity." Took off the hood and it was Zarek. I can only assume that there is a faction going after the Cylon collaborators on New Caprica. Should be a pretty good episode.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  2. #22
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Battlestar Galactica

    I Thought it was Gaeta (could be wrong, have to rewatch it) because he has to convince them he was the one on the inside giving all the info with the secret sign. Zarek was in detention because he wouldn't help Baltar colaborate with the Cylons.
    I'm sure they will skirt around the whole Zarek being vice-president for a bit. Zarek is a smart guy though and knows he can't fight Rosslin and if he did his political career is all but over.

    BTW, I'm reading the book "The Cylon's Secret" and it is very intresting. Seems Zarek is from a well to do political family. He kind of rebelled against that whole life. it goes on to explain how the wealthy kind of controlled the poor (almost a slavery situation at times) and that is what Zarek was fighting against in the beginning. Remember when some called him a hero and some called him a terrorist? pretty intresting. In the book Adama is just the XO of the Galactica and Tigh is just a Captain in charge of the pilots at this time. You learn a lot of back story on these characters.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  3. #23
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Battlestar Galactica

    I was trying to tell if it was the ones who contributed or maybe worked with the Cylons or if it was the ones who caused some humans to die (like the Chief and such, wait the raids on the temple and such). It was hard to tell but really there was some good stuff in the last episode.

    One thing that will no doubt play out later is the Tigh situation. I mean he lead them on the ground, kept them fighting, helped key things to open up for the BSG to come in and save them, ended up being the hard crusted battle-scared warrior they needed him to be, ended up having to kill his own wife, who really did what she did to save him, and he walks into the ship almost forgotten about, like he doesn't matter, while Adama is the ultimate hero, who gave up...nothing.

    I expect some tension to raise there before its through.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  4. #24
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Battlestar Galactica

    Got their names mixed up, sorry.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  5. #25
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Battlestar Galactica

    OK, tonight was a huge set up show. You see the rift between the people who were on New Caprica and the ones left on the Ships. Even Tigh is about to go at it with Adama. A lot of tension and a lot of torn apart relationships to mend. Hope we get to see a lot more Zarek this season too.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  6. #26
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  7. #27
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Battlestar Galactica

    rewatching the Mini-series now and an update for season 4.
    March 22, 2007
    SCI FI has renewed Battlestar Galactica for a full fourth season, commissioning 22 hour-long episodes of "the best show on television." This will include a special two-hour extended event that will air during fourth quarter 2007 and be released on DVD by Universal Studios Home Entertainment. Production will resume in May with an eye toward a early 2008 season premiere
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  8. #28
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Battlestar Galactica

    someone needs to put Geata out of his misery, PLEASE
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  9. #29
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Battlestar Galactica

    Amen. I used to semi-like him but now he's one miserable SOB
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  10. #30
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Battlestar Galactica

    Yeah, looks like he and Zarek are starting a mutiny on Friday's show. He has definitely fallen to my least favorite character list.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •